VectorNow - Raster to Vector Converter Short Description:
Convert images to vector drawings with editable lines, no AutoCAD requested.
VectorNow - Raster to Vector Converter Long Description:
AutoDWG VectorNow Raster to Vector Converter Stand-Alone creates DWG/DXF drawings with editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested. The converted drawings can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008 format.
01. Create editable lines by the original image, no AutoCAD requested.
02. Input image file: Scanned drawings or any images in formats of BMP, JPG (JPEG), GIF, TIF (TIFF), PNG, etc.
03. Color or black-and-white image with gray stages is also supported.
04. Solid raster vectorization supported.
05. Output file: DWG or DXF in editable vector, which can be saved as AutoCAD R14 or 2000~2008.
06. Stratified by color in converted drawing.
07. Output line type: Centerline or outline.
08. Image background color: Black or white.
09. You can ignore differences in color.
10. Easy to use, no complicated settings.