Test Generator Lab Advanced Edition Short Description:
Test Generator Lab Advanced Edition
Test Generator Lab Advanced Edition Long Description:
The product is one stop solution for offline computer exam management including recruitment, performance appraisal, pre employment testing, post employment testing, training evaluation, exam preparation, etc.
Test Generator Lab Advanced Edition is an offline test generator to help you create your tests. With Test Generator Lab you can create multiple-choice, single choice, fill-in-the-blank, match the following, single text, drag and drop and descriptive questions all on the same test. You can also add imagees in question, scenario, choices and explanations by user-friendly HTML editor.
The product is one stop solution for offline computer exam management including recruitment, performance appraisal, pre employment testing, post employment testing, training evaluation, exam preparation, etc. It is very cost effective than other assessment products. Improves confidence, improves career potential
* Must needed product for all home computers and all training and recruitment institutions.
* Kids can practice IQ tests created by their mom/teachers
* School or college students can improve their exam preparation up to 200%
* Job seeker can practice aptitude tests and any technology tests
* IT professionals can use it for certification preparation
* Organizations can conduct pre- employment test/can use it for training
What the product contains?
1. Generate Exam type (certification) Tests. Questions will be randomly selected from the question pool.
2. Generate Practice Type tests. View answers and answer explanation.
3. Generate Quiz type tests.
4. Create Single Choice Type questions
5. Create Multiple Choice Type Questions
6. Create Drag and Drop type questions
7. Create Select the best option questions
8. Create Fill In The Blank questions
9. Create Match the following type questions
10. Create Single Text questions
11. Create descriptive type questions
12. Download test files
13. Import test files
14. Publish test files to take test
15. Load test files
16. Take Test
17. Focus Lab to monitor your weakness areas
18. Performance chart and reports