StartEd Short Description:
Startup manager & Trojan Horse detector
StartEd Long Description:
StartEd is a tool which helps you to manage those pesky programs which load from the Registry, Startup folders and Win.ini at Windows Startup. If you need total and direct control over the programs loaded during the booting processes, then StartEd is the answer. It lets you modify and backup the Startup configuration, detects more than 120 Trojan Horses and comes also handy for every system administrator by managing user startup shortcuts.
What can you do with StartEd?
- View, Edit, Delete and Add entries to your startup configuration
- See new startup items since last StartEd use
- Show detailed information about every startup entry
- Launch files
- Create shortcuts on desktop (useful for temporary disabled items)
- Print out and copy startup list to clipboard
- StartEd recognizes more than 120 Trojan Horses in the Startup configuration and displays a warning message
Other Software Products by Thomas Reimann: