*Spherical Panorama Virtual Tour Builder Short Description:
SP_VTB Virtual Tour compiler for Executable, Internet, ScreenSaver, Flash XML
*Spherical Panorama Virtual Tour Builder Long Description:
- CD/Local Executable Presentation;
- ScreenSaver implementation;
Special modes for Exe/ScreenSaver virtual tours:
- Full Screen mode - will allow you to see details of a panorama, when using a small monitor.
- Plasma mode - is intended for making a tour for display on a plasma screen, such as for a exhibition.
- Flash Terminal mode - is for creating a virtual tour using Macromedia Flash MX.
- EXPO mode - is for creating virtual tours with included "advertising objects"
- ScreenSaver mode - is for creating virtual tours as ScreenSaver for your computer.
SP_VTB provide multiple ways to present your virtual tour. Professional and beginners alike will be able to build impressive virtual tours.
The compiler offers the following solutions:
Link spherical panorama, cylindrical panorama to build a CD/Internet based virtual tour
Link virtual objects (still JPEG image, AVI, MPG, EXE, SWF,HTML)
Customize viewer graphic skin and scene visually
Customize visual mode ("Standard","Expo","Full screen","Plasma","Flash terminal","ScreenSaver")
Add hot spots which can be linked to a panorama, virtual objects or another virtual tour.
Set tour path to control the timing and virtual tour walkthrough
Tailor an interactive map with compass effect
Generate virtual tour as:
-Flash9 Swf solution;
-small DVD\CD module executable format, which is easily to write on CD, CD-RW or DVD disk;
-ScreenSaver module (SCR);
Use virtual tour as movie
SP_VTB has been designed to be user-friendly.