PGPBlackbox (ActiveX) Short Description:
Add support for PGP algorithms to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications
PGPBlackbox (ActiveX) Long Description:
With OpenPGPBlackbox you can
* Encrypt and decrypt your files using passphrase or OpenPGP keys
* Sign and verify your files using OpenPGP keys
* Compress and decompress one or several files
* Generate, sign, revoke, OpenPGP keys
* Create and manage OpenPGP keyrings
* Sign and encrypt e-mail using PGP/MIME standard (requires MIMEBlackbox)
* Use X.509 certificates with OpenPGP keys
OpenPGPBlackbox (ActiveX Edition) is a comprehensive collection of ActiveX controls that add PGP support to your Visual Basic or Visual C++ applications.
OpenPGPBlackbox components are a clean-room implementation of OpenPGP specification, which don't use any third-party libraries for core functionality.
OpenPGPBlackbox is compatible with OpenPGP, GnuPG and PGP Corporation products.
This is ActiveX edition which can be used with Visual Basic, C++ or other development tool which supports ActiveX controls.