ConvertXtoDVD Short Description:
Convert and burn your avi, divx, and other such files to DVD in 1 click.
ConvertXtoDVD Long Description:
AVI to DVD
- Convert videos to DVD and watch on any DVD player
- Burn automatically to DVD after video conversion
- Excellent quality and fast converter
- Edit and customize videos and DVD menus
Convert to DVD
Watch your videos on any TV with our avi to dvd converter software. Convert to DVD 1 or more videos. Designed for beginners, but with advanced settings available.
- Easy to use, versatile and full of amazing options
- Convert in one click
- Ultimate image quality
- Impressive conversion speed
- Total control over menu and video edition
- AVI, MKV, DVD, MOV, Divx, WMV, MTS, M2TS, Mpeg, MP4 to DVD and more (see supported formats)
- Check our clients reviews!
Create menus chapters, cut videos, total customization with live preview
Edit your project with the various settings and features listed below. Watch results before converting!
- Create menus with videos and music: menu editor with full customization NEW
- Integrated video player for live Preview
- Cut unwanted parts of the video
- Add chapters - automatic or custom
- Add a watermark/copyright NEW
- Many subtitles supported, convert as soft or hard subs
- Convert NTSC to PAL and vice-versa
- Merge function - like for CD1 + CD2
- Rotate video, add brightness/contrast
- Add a video intro NEW
Advanced settings for ultimate conversions:
- 2 pass encoding for enhanced quality
- Hardware decoding for faster conversions
- Video/Audio/Subtitle synchronisation
- Various audio output formats
- Image resize filters (lanczos, linear, cubic, etc)
- Image perfection wizard NEW
- Multiple encoding profiles
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Multi-core processor optimized
- Audio normalizer NEW
- Padding and cropping
- Batch converter
- Multiple conversions processed simultaneously
- Quality advisor
Burn to DVD, create ISO file or store on PC
Create DVD video standard videos (vob files) to guarantee compatibility with all home DVD players.
- Compatible with any disks (see supported format tab)
- ISO output available
- NTSC + PAL region formats
- 16:9 widescreen + 4:3 fullscreen
- Burn multiple copies
- VSO burning engine included
- Various SD resolutions available
- Custom output size
- Burn on DVD/USB key or store on PC
Digital Video Recording
High Definition Video
MPEG-4 / QuickTime
Ogg Vorbis / Theora
Real Media (with external DLL)
Free Lossless Audio Codec
Ogg Vorbis / Theora
Real Media / Real Audio
Internal and external subtitles supported: with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold. Turn on/off with DVD player remote control.
- Subtitles in MOV files
- DVB Subtitles
- DVD Subtitles
- Blu-ray Subtitles
- DVD standard
Compatible with any DVD player composed of:
Audio_TS folder (always empty)
Video_TS folders (with BUP, IFO, VOB files)
- AC-3, 5.1 channels
- AC-3 2 channels
- MPEG, stereo
- DVDsub (activate in menu or with remote control)
- PAL / NTSC
- 4:3 / 16:9
- Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1 and SIF Resolutions
- DVD +/- R
- DVD +/- RW
- DVD +/- DL
- ISO output available, create image on harddrive
*ConvertXtoDVD includes a burning engine and can burn to any type of DVD. Recommended quality brands, are Sony, Verbatim, Taiyo Yuden.
- Processor Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon
(Intel Pentium 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 512 MB RAM with Windows XP
1 GB RAM with Windows Vista
- Hard disk drive with at least 4.3 Gbytes free
- DVD Burner
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP - 32 & 64 bit
ConvertXtoDVD is a 1 click solution to convert and burn your movie files to a compatible DVD playable on your home DVD player.
ConvertXtoDVD supports the most popular types of video and subtitles file. Equipped with a fast and quality encoder you get excellent results quickly. The recommended settings are selected so that you get the best result possible. If you do decide to edit your videos or change any settings a live preview will help validate any editing you do to your video before the conversion. Choose fullscreen or widescreen (4:3 or 16:9) as well as your choice for NTSC or PAL.
You can create your own menu, merge files, add custom chapters, remove unwanted parts of the video such as commercials, rotate videos, change the brightness/contrast/sharpness, and includes an audio normalizer!
Multiple audio and subtitle tracks are supported. Subtitles can be converted as external subtitles or embedded into the video, and can be tweaked to your desire: color, font, code page, positioning and so on. Audio, video, and subtitle synchronization can be corrected with an easy to use" offset" feature. You can change your output size and encoding quality and select the resize filters you want to be used.
Professional type settings are available like adding an intro video to play before loading the main menu or add a watermark/copyright to videos. Hardware decoding technology is included to lighten the CPU's load.
For the final step, save the conversion to your hard drive, burn to ISO or DVD, single or double layer disk, any brand of disks with any brand of burners. Set up your favorite burning settings.
ConvertXtoDVD is available in multiple languages. User guide included and VSO support guaranteed for your slightest problems.