Any Image Short Description:
Image File Format Batch Converter
Any Image Long Description:
Any Image is a tool for doing high quality image file format conversions.
- Converts large batches of image files just as easily as a single file.
- Supports many different image file formats (e.g. .jpg, .gif, .png, .tiff, .bmp, .tga, .jp2, .psd, and many more!).
- Supports several types of text meta data (native formats, EXIF, IPTC IMM, Adobe XMP, ...).
- Unicode is supported for file names as well as many forms of text meta data.
- High quality image processing options (e.g. image resizing, framing, un-dithering, sharpness, saturation, contrast, gamma, rotation, mirroring).
- High quality color depth reduction - write images with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 32K, or 16M optimized colors.
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are converted for all formats that support it.
- Unique option to compress JPEG's to a target file size as an alternative to the usual 'quality' parameter.
- Optimal compression of PGN files with a 'Super optimize' option.
- Options useful for web or game graphics, e.g. "Set alpha plane from second file" and "Use optimal shared palette for all files".
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Write to multiple output formats in a single batch run.