mini SIP Server (20 clients) Short Description:
Professional VOIP server for-Windows platform
mini SIP Server (20 clients) Long Description:
mini SIP Server is a SIP Server / VOIP server for Windows system, such as Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista, and Windows7! mini SIP Server is based on the SIP standard which is an open standard. There are so many SIP phones (software or hardware), you can choose anyone you like without vendor lock in. It is very easy to setup and manage your own VOIP system. In fact, you can use MSS to deploy a basic VOIP network in 1 hour!
* Save call costs.
* It is very easy to install and manage VOIP system via GUI interface.
* Work well with lots of popular SIP hardware phones or softphones.
* Rich services can benefit your business, such as voice mail, ring groups, find me/follow me,etc.
* Employees can work anywhere and keep communication without any changes in configuration.
* Receive and make calls via the traditional telephone network (PSTN) using VOIP gateway.
* Learn more from MyVoipApp website (http://www.myvoipapp.com)
How to use miniSipServer?
In our website, we provide lots of documents to guide how to configure MSS and deploy VOIP network, please refer to them, and most of these documents are installed with MSS.
Free 20 days trial versions are available here. Why not try it and setup your own VOIP system now? If you have any questions, suggestions and opinions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Other Software Products by MyVoipApp:
1) mini SIP Server (50 clients)