ecGraph3D Short Description:
Powerful graphing ActiveX control to create 3D bar and surface graphs
ecGraph3D Long Description:
ecGraph3D is a powerful 3D bar and surface graphs ActiveX control that you can drop into your Visual Basic programs to create 3D graphs in a huge range of styles. Great for scientific, technical or business graphs. You can get a graph up and running with just a few lines of code, and can manipulate the graph layout at runtime from your programs.
* Powerful ActiveX (ocx) 3D bar and surface graphing control;
* Easily create scientific, engineering or general 3D graphs within your VB applications;
* Copy graph image to clipboard, save to disk as a bitmap file (*.bmp), or print;
* Click and drag to move, rotate, scroll or zoom graphs on the page;
* Optionally constrain the 3D scroll to within user-defined limits on viewing angles;
* Plot data sets as waterfall, slabs, ribbons, mesh or bars;
* Attach optional tooltip tags to each data element;
* Configurable x, y and z-axes per graph;
* User-defined formatting of axes, including dates and/or times;
* Add text anywhere on the graph, formatted with font, size, bold, italic etc;
* Plot continuous math functions from formulae, like y = 2*(sin(x)+sin(y));
* Plot any user-defined array of values in 3D;
* Configurable background color or color gradients;
* Legend tables: vertical or horizontal, show/hide, solid/transparent backgrounds;
* z-color table, to color 3D graph elements according to their z value (bar height);
* Override the z-color table with specific custom colors for each graph element.
Demo projects supplied to show how all the features work..
* Project1 - simple viewer to load and display the demo graphs and the VB code used to generate them;
* Project2 - comprehensive graph editing program, loads the demo graphs and lets you edit them on screen.
* Many other features
Other Software Products by Encore Consulting: