Now that almost everybody is surfing the Net with a high speed broadband connection, there's a ton of great video out there. And more and more sites are using Flash Video format which enables highly-compressed streaming video to effectively play in most browsers.
Flash video playing on the Web is "streaming." This means that you won't be able to play the video when you're not online unless you "capture it" which means save a permanent copy on your computer.
If you are looking for a tool to capture flash videos or record flash video from any webpage, then get the Streaming Video Capture! This a video stream capture tool which detects any streaming video and audio on the internet and helps you download streaming video, capture flash video, record flash video and save flash video to your PC, so you can enjoy it offline whenever you want!
Here's How to Capture Flash Video:
This simple guide will introduce how to capture flash video, capture flash stream and save flash video in any popular format. It only needs several steps.
Step1: Download and install Streaming Video Capture. Open this program.
Step2: Settings. Before capturing flash video, please do some settings first. By clicking "Settings", you may set output folder, recording and others.
Step3: Start a flash video. Find the flash video you want to download and play. This program will detect the flash video automatically and it will start capture flash stream and save flash video to pc once video was detected.
Step4: Finished capturing flash videos, you can convert them by clicking on "Convert". This powerful converter could help you convert the captured flash flv videos to various formats for iPod, iPhone, PSP, Archos, and other devices.
Features of Streaming Video Capture:
Streaming Video Capture has several cool features and it also has a built-in Flash video player. It supports capturing all Flash video formats and supports HTTP, RTMP, RTMPT protocols and multiple downloading!!! The following are the features of this flash video capture.
- Capture Flash video from any web page that has a Flash video player
- Capture Flash video stream automatically
- Support capturing all Flash video formats
- Support capturing Flash SWF files
- Capture several flash videos at a time
- Built-in Flash video player to play captured Flash videos
- Capture and download HTTP Flash Video
- Capture and download RTMP/RTMPT Flash Video
- Capture save flash video from web browsers like IE, Firefox, Opera, etc
- Capture Flash movies (*.swf), even those dynamically loaded by loadMovie or loadClip on web pages.
- Capture flash videos without web browser. It downloads video separately after it captured the video, you can close the browser while watching
- User-friendly interface, very easy to use