You need to develop a Drupal based website. What you need to do? It is very simple get PSD to Drupal conversion solutions and gets your powerful and beautifully designed website on internet. Now here are some questions like why Drupal? How they provide you customized PSD to Drupal themes/ templates?
In the race of advance featured content management and frameworks web applications; Drupal is one of the leading and frequently used CMS. It is an open sourced, free, written in PHP language and using WYIWYG editor. It is containing basic features which are common to CMS. These features are listed below:
• User account registration and maintenance
• Menu management
• RSS feeds
• Page layout customization
• System administration
What are customized PSD to Drupal conversion solutions and how they are important in providing strong and highly accessible websites.
Drupal provides you unlimited themes and templates for free on the internet. You can download and use them for developing personal blogs, corporate, government and political based websites. These themes and templates are versatile in appearance and layouts. But if you don't want to use these existing themes then you can integrate theme with your PSD designs and develop new one, which suits your company's profile.
PSD to Conversion solution can provide you highly customized websites with flexible functionalities and features. Here is a brief note on Process of PSD to Drupal conversion.
1. Check PSD files: firstly, developers need to check you PSD designs. They analyses PSD files and understand the complexity.
2. Slicing of PSD images: After checking the complexity of PSD files, developers chop images to an exact shape and size and then slice them by breaking into layers. Slicing of images play a vital role in providing light-weighted web pages which consume less bandwidth space.
3. PSD to HTML / CSS: then developers provide hand written, pixel perfect and neat HTML/XHTML/CSS codes to convert PSD files in proper web layout. HTML coding is necessary to make PSD files accessible on browsers.
4. Integration with Drupal themes/ templates: After the most significant step of HTML coding, developer integrates web layouts with Drupal themes and templates to develop highly customized and consistent web portals.
5. Test on browsers: At last, when all tasks are completed, they upload web pages on all major browsers to check the consistency of the web pages. They test their work for compatibility with different browsers. If web pages come out with error- free results, they compile the work and hand over it to you.
PSD to Drupal websites are having flexible feature, which enables user friendly web pages and can be managed easily. You can also make changes on your websites by editing, deleting, adding and replacing content on web pages. So whenever you get bored from the appearance or content of the website, by making little editing in coding you can make changes, in very less time.