Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter Short Description:
Convert DivX/XviD video files to DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO file.
Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter Long Description:
Xilisoft DivX to DVD Converter provides you with the fastest and easiest way to convert DivX/XviD video files to DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO file. This DivX to DVD Mac burner supports DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9 as target DVD disc, and allows you to create a pretty DVD menu, clip video files, adjust video effect, add audio tracks and subtitles for customizing DVD movies.
1.Support minimize the window when burning DVD.
2.Added Italy language interface.
3.Improved the stability and compatibility of certain recorders.
4.Ability to set the default TV standard in accordance with the user’s current country or region during installation.
1. Process your DivX to DVD burning in multithreading and multi-core processing mode at the optimal speed.
2. Burn video files to rewritable DVD disc with original content on the disc erased automatically.
3. Prepare menu templates to help you create a DVD menu easily, and allow you to add background music/picture, menu topic and opening film for customization.
4. Set dynamic video clip or static picture as the title miniature to DVD menu.
5. Add chapters in each title at intervals, and create a DVD movie with menu skipped to play main movie directly.
6. Clip DivX/XviD video file to extract required clips and merged them into a new single video.
7. Crop video size; add special effects and picture/text watermarks to video.
8. Multiple audio tracks and subtitle filescan be added to one video file. And if necessary, you can set their delay time.
9. Change the video/audio parameters like video/audio quality, bit rate, television standard, aspect ratio, resize mode, channel, sample rate, etc. to burn custom DVD movie.
10. The resizable built-in player offers you the options to preview video file and take snapshot during preview.
11. Set burn target, write speed and burn copies; specify after done action as shutdown, hibernate, standby or quit.