XSign ActiveX for Windows Mobile Short Description:
XSign is an ActiveX component for XML digital signatures using certificates.
XSign ActiveX for Windows Mobile Long Description:
XSign is an ActiveX software component. XSign has been developed for secure personal and business transactions. It enables XML digital signatures using certificates over the Internet and intranet. XSign provides excellent data integrity, message and signer authentication and signer verification for all types of data located within the XML document. XML Signature is an evolving standard for digital signatures that both addresses the special issues and requirements that XML presents for signing operations and uses XML syntax for capturing the result, simplifying its integration into XML applications.
1. XSign is an ActiveX component and can be used in both web based and desktop applications
2. Compatible with Microsoft.Net, ASP.Net and many other signature verification libraries
3. Stand alone installation. No need for MS XML, CAPICOM and other components
4. Compatible with Internet Explorer on all Windows operation system including Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista, Windows 7
5. Implements the XML digital signature standard of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
6. X.509 certificates are be used to generate the signatures
7. Support for user certificate store to find certificates, meaning that all devices including installed certificates on your computer, smart cards, and USB tokens, can bi used to generate signatures
8. Available as XPCOM for Firefox and ActiveX for desktop computers and also available as ActiveX for Pocket PC and Smartphone devices (version for Windows Mobile with Pocket Internet Explorer).
9. Easy to use, yet powerful
10. Many more...