Quick MTF Short Description:
Software for quality testing of optical and other imaging devices.
Quick MTF Long Description:
Quick MTF is a high-performance software designed for measuring the most important lens and image quality factors. With Quick MTF you can make the best choice, when you want to invest wisely in a new lens, camera or scanner. To estimate your target device with Quick MTF, you just need a picture of a simple object taken with it. This allows easy and straightforward quality testing.
Why Quick MTF?
* You do not need to search for reviews and test results for the device you are interested in.
* Devices often vary a lot from sample to sample so you will need to spend a lot of time comparing them. With Quick MTF, you can estimate the product quickly.
* The image quality significantly depends on factors such as shooting mode, the distance from the image center, additional equipment used and more. With Quick MTF, you can quickly discover how these factors influence the quality.
Quick MTF measures:
* Resolution, including SFR (spatial frequency response) also known as MTF (modulation transfer function), edge profile (edge spread function) and LSF (line spread function).
* Chromatic aberration (CA), including area CA in pixels, CA as percentage of the image height and distance from the image center.
* Color noise as the dispersion of a high-frequency noise component in shadows and highlights.
Quick MTF uses the slanted-edge measurement technique for discrete sampled systems, as described in ISO 12233. The measurements are presented in graphical and numerical form and you can export them into Excel XML or HTML format.
The result of long-term development, Quick MTF combines an intuitive user interface with the most precise and powerful computation engine. It does not require any additional external components or libraries.
The evaluation version of Quick MTF allows you to analyze up to 50 edge profiles. Even when the evaluation period expires, you can still keep using Quick MTF to view and analyze your saved measurements.