OraDump-to-Access Short Description:
OraDump-to-Access is a program to convert Oracle dump files into MS Access
OraDump-to-Access Long Description:
OraDump-to-Access is a program to convert Oracle dump files into MS Access databases. Key features:
(1) all Oracle data types (except BFILE and MLSLABEL) and attributes are supported
(2) converts indexes with all necessary attributes
(3) merges Oracle data into an existing MS Access database
(4) command line support
(5) converts individual tables
(6) easy-to-use wizard style interface
Single-User License allows clients to install the software product on exactly one (1) computer system. Client can store a backup copy of the software but cannot use two copies of the software at any one time. Single-User License does NOT allow to make use of the software through a corporate network.
Corporate License allows a single company to install the software product on an unlimited number of machines within that corporation. All machines must be owned, leased, or used for the purpose of the purchasing company.
Corporate License does NOT allow to redistribute the software product or include it into software products that the company sells.