Net Control 2 Short Description:
Remote administration tool for local networks
Net Control 2 Long Description:
Simple, powerful and inexpensive tool for administrators of school, office, home and other local networks.
The key feature of the Net Control 2 - it is possibility to perform operations on several computers simultaneously.
Most important operations:
1. Tasks management
- Run/terminate programs of remote computer.
- Enable/disable execution of specified by administrator programs on user?s computer.
- ?Send and execute file? command.
- Program start/termination notification. Administrator will be notified about starting of the program on remote computer
2. File management:
- allows to perform file operations (copying, deleting, renaming and moving, etc.) on several computers simultaneously.
3. Remote desktop functions:
- administrator can receive screenshots of user computers.
- send screenshot of administrator?s computer to users.
4. Shutdown management:
- reboot, shutdown, wake up via WOL, logging user off, support of stand-by and hibernate modes.
5. System restrictions manager:
- administrator can dynamically change system restrictions (Policies) on remote computer: access to items of Control panel, Start menu, desktop and network properties, etc.
6. Chat and messaging:
- Administrator can send text messages, send and/or display images, play sound files.
- Chat with user, initiated by administrator.
- Standalone simple network chat.
7, 8, 9 ...
- locking/unlocking remote computer at any time.
- edit sharing of network devices of remote computer.
- send/receive registry keys.
- access to internet.
And also, support of macro commands, batch mode, automatically executed on server commands and other.