Multi-Browser Viewer Lite - License & 14 days use Short Description:
Cross browser testing using actual browsers and screenshots
Multi-Browser Viewer Lite - License & 14 days use Long Description:
Compare, Validate and Archive your web site in more than 40 Internet Browsers on 3 operating systems using screenshots or test using 16 actual standalone virtualized browsers including IE6, IE7 and IE8.
Multi-Browser Viewer also connects to a large network of machines and takes high quality, full page screenshots of a web page. The images are then downloaded and displayed on your local machine. Multi-Browser Viewer also has a built in HTML validator and auto-correct feature, to make it easy to resolve errors.
It also has 16 virtualized stand alone browsers enabling a user to test a site in all major browsers side by side without having to do any extra installs.
Multi-Browser Viewer: How it works:
1. Select the browsers that you would like to compare.
2. Specify the URL.
3. The application connects to the Multi-Browser Viewer Network and loads the URL on various machines, loaded with the different browser versions.
4. A full page screenshot of the URL is taken.
5. The screenshots are then downloaded and displayed locally in your application.
6. The full page screenshots, HTML source code and MHT file are all saved on the local machine in a time stamped folder so you can compare a site over time.
7. Use our HTML validation and HTML auto-correct feature to fix layout and other HTML errors.
For a full demonstration visit http://www.multibrowserviewer.com