Web Studio is based on the most recent version of MetaProducts renowned editor for web developers and webmasters, Visual Workshop. Web Studio incorporates Visual Workshop with LightPad, a very popular software program at the soft market, as well as Template Editor and Tags Designer.
Web Studio features:
- Insertion of any tags from the main menu, toolbars or hot keys
- Auto text, tag assistant and auto completion, which accelerate web page creation
- Powerful and flexible Project management
- Built-in FTP client to update sites automatically and to work with remote directories with support of mirrors and multiple FTP servers for one project
- Ability to view created pages in a built-in browser or various external browsers
- Supports redirection to a local HTTP server to simplify server script debugging
- Broad customization of the user interface and program behavior
- Ability to create custom tags, commands and toolbars
- Complete support of XHTML 1.0 syntax rules
- Spell checking and HTML code validation functions
- Built-in eScript language for macros and ESI (Editor-Side Instructions)
- Image conversion, optimization and "Image from clipboard" feature
- Special Text Clips window to store and insert tags, their attributes or any user's text quickly.