Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter Short Description:
Download and convert youtube videos from thousands of sites. Play in your iPhone
Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter Long Description:
Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter is an unique software that allows to download and convert youtube like flv videos from almost every video site in the Internet. Video files you download will be automaticly converted for playing on your iPhone, iPod, PC or MP3 player.
- Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter is very easy to use. Simply open Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter and watch any video with the integrated browser. When the video begins to play, you will see a dialog asking if you wish to download that video. Click "Yes" to start downloading. Video files will be saved and converted to your PC automaticly. Now you can play them anytime, even without an internet connection.
- Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter unique downloader technology supports almost every Youtube like flv enabled video site in the Internet. Also it can download videos from any webpage hosting youtube videos. Even from local webpages.
- Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter can also download videos from flv, wmv, mp3, avi and quicktime websites.
- Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter automatically detects the YouTube flv videos from
the YouTube like web pages you have opened with the integrated browser, downloading and converting multiple video files concurrently.
- Download and convert multiple videos at once, using multi-thread connections with Stop and Resume download feature.
- Keeps a history / catalog of your downloaded videos. Just double click an entry to play the video.
- Includes integrated flv converter to automaticly convert videos to iPhone, iPod, PC or MP3 player.
- Support thousands of sites. Including Youtube, MySpace, Google video, Break.com,
Metacafe, DailyMotion, Guba and many more.
- Jocsoft YouTube to iPhone Converter will continue operating even if Youtube or other sites changes their hosting scheme, thanks to its unique youtube downloader technology.