Ashampoo GetBack Photo Short Description:
Quick and easy recovery of digital photos
Ashampoo GetBack Photo Long Description:
Losing valuable photos that are full of memories can happen easily. The loss of digital photo can have different reasons. Among these are for example that pictures are deleted accidentally, a memory card is faulty or was deleted, the file system is corrupted or photos that are integrated in a PDF or Word document is deleted together with the document.
With Ashampoo GetBack Photo the loss of digital pictures does not have to be forever. The program enables a quick recovery of photos from different storage devices, for example memory cards, smart phones, or USB hard disk drives.
The pictures are easily recovered in just a few steps. At first all deleted photos are found quickly with the effective and save search feature. In the next step the photos can be selected in a thumbnails overview, in order to have Ashampoo GetBack Photo recover them afterwards.
After selecting the photos they are not decoded and saved repeatedly, but the original image data are kept, in order to avoid quality loss. Not only the actual photo is recovered, but also metadata, e.g. EXIF or IPTC, if present.
Ashampoo GetBack Photo supports all common file formats. These include JPG, PNG, BMP, PSD, TIF, GIF, HDP, APCDOC, PCD and many current RAW formats, e.g. Canon Raw 2, Adobe DNG, Nikon NEF etc.
- Recovery of deleted or damaged digital photos
- Scan of all present storage devices in the system
- Pictures might even be found, after a storage device was formatted
- Metadata, e.g. EXIF or IPTC, can also be recovered
- All common file formats, e.g. JPG, PNG, BMP, GIF and RAW, are supported
- File formats such as PDF and Word can also be scanned for photos
- Recoverable photos are displayed in a thumbnails overview