Ape Ripper Short Description:
split big ape+cue files to separate mp3 files or wav, ape, vox, g723, g726 files
Ape Ripper Long Description:
Ape Ripper is an ape music CD image (ape+cue) file ripper which can split big ape music CD image (ape+cue) file to separate mp3 files or other format audio files including wav, ape, vox, g726, and g723.
Ape music CD image (ape+cue) is a compress digital music file which is compressed from a music CD, all the tracks are packaged to a single compressed image file. With Ape Ripper, you can extract all or part of tracks from the ape music CD image (ape+cue) file and convert them to separate mp3 files or other format audio files.
A cue file is required to split the ape file, the cue file contains the information of every track in the ape file.
* Easy to use, you only need to select an ape file and a cue file.
* Export file in mp3, wav, ape, vox, g726, g723 format.
* Supports mp3 ID3v1 and ID3v2 tag. ID3 tags are collected from the ape file and cue file automatically.
* Embeds a mp3 ID3 editor support mp3, mp2, mpeg, mp+, mpc, ogg and avi audio formats.
* Supports customizable output mp3 bitrate from 8 kbps to 320 kbps.
* Supports customizable output mp3 sampling frequency from 8000 Hz to 44100 Hz.
* Supports customizable mp3 quality, the better quality the slower ripping.
* Supports customizable audio format for ape, vox, g723, g726 including channel, sampling frequency and bitrate.
* Supports automatic folder and filename creator with album, artist, title and track number.
* You can extract all tracks or part of tracks from the ape music CD image (ape+cue) file.
* Supports multilanguage including English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
* 11 skins are available.