Aimersoft iPod Media Converter Short Description:
Convert DRM-protected and non protected media to iPod MPEG-4, H.264, MP4.
Aimersoft iPod Media Converter Long Description:
1. iPod Media Converter features out as a professional DRM killer and media to iPod converter, remove DRM video to iPod, and convert other video and audio formats to iPod. Legally removes DRM protection via re-record the original files, which keeps the output files excellent quality without any loss. Support batch conversion mode, by which you can drag drop batch input video & audio files and convert them into target formats. 4x faster conversion speed plus output setting function promise you impressive experience with customizable output file size and compression level.
2. Professional DRM remover and universal media converter
iPod Media Converter performs perfectly as a professional DRM remover, which can convert DRM WMA to M4A, DRM WAV to M4A, DRM WMV to M4V, besides it can also works as an universal media converter to convert most of the other standard audio & video formats as WMA, WAV, WMV, AAC, AVI, ASF, MP4, Divx,FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE to iPod M4V, M4A, MPEG4, etc.
3. Wide range of supported formats
Created with all encoders and decoders build-in, iPod Media Converter support nearly all today’s standard audio & video input formats, either DRM protected or unprotected, such as WMA, WAV, WMV, M4A, M4P, M4V, AAC, M4B, 3GP, AVI, ASF, MP4, MOV, FLV, MP3, AC3, OGG, APE, etc. With iPod Media Converter, you can freely enjoy your favorite audio and video files on iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod classic, iPod Touch.
4. Fast conversion speed and audio & video sync
iPod Media Converter support batch conversion mode, the powerful processing nuclear allow you to batch convert input files to target output formats at 4x faster speed, what’s more, keeping output audio and video sync is what the other solutions can not match.
5. Clear-cut interface equipped with customizable profile. Very easy-to-use with clear-cut interface, you can finish the conversion with only a