Advanced Outlook Data Recovery Short Description:
Recover lost Outlook data from any drives, disks or medias
Advanced Outlook Data Recovery Long Description:
Advanced Outlook Data Recovery (AODR) is the savior of your Outlook data. As long as you have stored Outlook data files (.pst files) on your local drives or disks in the past, then for whatever reason you cannot retrieve or access your Outlook data, you can always use this magic tool to recover Outlook emails and other objects from the drives or disks for you.
For example, if you:
1. Delete the .pst files and then empty the Recycle Bin by mistake
2. Permanently delete the .pst files by mistake
3. Format the drive containing the pst files by mistake
4. Partition the disk by mistake and lost the drive containing the pst files
5. Cannot read drive or disk containing the pst files due to hardware failure
6. The drive or disk containing the pst files cannot be started or recognized due to corruption in MBR or partition table
7. For all above cases, and any other cases when you cannot access the Outlook data stored in your local drives or disks, you can always resort to AODR. With this magic tool, you can scan the drives and disks, then recover Outlook data from them as much as possible.
1. Support Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2007.
2. Support Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista and Windows 7.
3. Support to recover mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes. All properties, such as subject, to, from, cc, bcc, date, etc., are recovered.
4. Support to recover mail messages in plain text, RTF and HTML format.
5. Support to recover attachments, including the documents and images attached to messages and embedded in HTML bodies.
6. Support to recover embedded objects, such as Excel Worksheets, Word documents, etc.
7. Support to recover deleted Outlook items, including mail messages, folders, posts, appointments, meeting requests, contacts, distribution lists, tasks, task requests, journals and notes.
8. Support to recover Outlook data from drives or disks as large as 16777216 TB (i.e. 17179869184 GB).
9. Support to split the output PST file into several small files.
10. Support to recover Outlook data with password protection, both compressible encryption and high encryption(or best encryption) are supported. The Outlook data can be recovered even if you don't have the password.
11. Support to generate fixed PST file in Outlook 97-2002 format and Outlook 2003/2007 format.
12. Support to recover Outlook data from any kinds of drives or disks, such as hard disks, flash drives, floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
13. Support to recover Outlook data from any kinds of file systems, such as FAT, FAT32, NTFS, Linux Ext2, Linux Ext3, etc.
14. Support to recover Outlook data from corrupted medias.
15. Support to recover a batch of drives and disks.