AVCWare DVD Audio Extractor is definitely your best choice to listen to the DVD movie music on digital players. This professional DVD audio extracting/ripping software tool can rip and convert DVD to all popular audios such as DVD to MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3 and OGG for different digital players with excellent sound quality. Merging several chapters/titles into one for outputting can get a file.
1. The easy-to-use and friendly interface of AVCWare DVD Audio Extractor makes the DVD to audio conversion completed in a few clicks.
2. Select all tracks you want to rip, and the DVD audio extractor will automatically extract them one by one.
3. Auto-detect your CPU, offer higher speed and better promotion to accelerate your DVD to MP3, DVD to WMA conversion.
4. Easily set start point and end point to get the very segment you want only for converting.
5. You can optionally merge any chapters/titles into one file for converting, thus you can enjoy an uninterrupted music file on your player.
6. The DVD audio ripper allows you to add multiple audio formats such as WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG, RA, M4A, AC3, MP2, MP3, etc. to one source, then you just need to click one button to get multiple files converted at one time.
7. Listen to the selected chapters anytime to ensure the converted audios are really what you want to extract.
8. Check for update automatically to ensure you own the latest features and best experience.
9. Let the DVD audio extractor run in background to save more CPU resource for other running applications.
10. If you don't want to wait for the conversion to finish, then try to set an after done action before converting: exit program, shut down, hibernate or stand by.